Since July 1st 2018, the Communauté de Communes des Terres d’Apcher – Margeride – Aubrac trusts The Tourism Office of Margeride en Gévaudan with the following missions :
- To conceive and develop a strong marketing strategy to promote the townships territory and more importantly the Margeride destination, with the help and support of the Tourism Committee of Lozère ;
- To welcome and inform visitors during their stay ;
- To synchronise the work and effort of the local tourism companies ;
- To commercialize services, products and activities ;
- To adapt the local touristic offers to the requirements of french and international clients, moreover by conceiving new products and services ;
- To organize or assist in the organization of events and festivites that may interest visitors ;
- To manage to the best of their potentiel the local tourist information centers ;
- To provide technical support throughout projects aiming at developing new tourism infrastructures.
The objective is of course to increase the number of visitors that choose to stay in Margeride by promoting the destination and its unique potential.
In order to achieve those numerous objectives, the Tourism Office of Margeride en Gévaudan signed an agreement on objectives with the Communauté de Communes des Terres d’Apcher – Margeride – Aubrac that goes from 2019 to 2021.
The headquarters and main tourist information center of The Tourisme Office of Margeride en Gévaudan are located in The Malzieu-Ville. The Tourisme Office also has two other tourist information centers in the towns of Saint-Chély-d’Apcher and Saint-Alban-sur-Limagnole.
Our financial partners
The website of the Tourism Office of Margeride en Gévaudan that you are currently reading was created thanks to the precious financial help of the European Agricultural Fund of Rural Development (FEADER).
Throughout the year, the Tourism Office of Margeride en Gévaudan also receives the help and support of institutional partners such as :